Training Schedule in DXN Sharjah and DXN Al Ain

I will be conducting a Special Seminar in English at DXN SHARJAH & in DXN AL AIN.

The Topic is : "How to talk practically about DXN Products & Income Plan to the Prospects" 

Time and Venue :

DXN Rasal Khaimah on 3rd December, Friday @ 8pm
DXN Sharjah on 3rd December, Friday @ 3pm (IN URDU)
DXN Sharjah on 5th December , Sunday @ 8pm
DXN AL AIN on 7th December , Tuesday @ 8pm
DXN Dubai on 10th December, Friday @ 8pm

Please inform and invite your team members and prospects to attend these seminars for I hope my words can help make a substantial improvement in their attitude and outlook towards the business.

Looking forward to seeing you there..  

2 comments:

  1. good work i first time visit your blog its good regards,

    Urdu poetry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nadeem for visiting my blog and I hope you get benefit from it. Where are you located?

    ReplyDelete