New Year Resolution: REDEFINED

2011 is ending. As 2011 and all the years before, people had been making resolution but hardly completing it. I am sure millions of people are ready to make another one for 2012. Have you ever thought why people cannot achieve their goals? There are many reasons for their failure but I have listed three of them. 
1. Impractical goals 
2. Having many goals in many areas : mentally, physically, spiritually, financially, in relationships.  
3. Lack of discipline and accountability. 

How about redefining 2012 resolutions and making a few realistic goals. The biggest challenge is discipline followed by accountability. Here you have to take help of a mentor. Please commit to him and at the same time be accountable to him. Mentors are great people who are there to guide and support you and give solution to you, if you get stuck in your resolution. 
I wish everyone all the best for 2012 
and may your resolutions come true. 

1 comment:

  1. ASLAM-O-ALAKUM,
    SIR I'M WASIM HASSAN FROM LODHRAN PAKISTAN. SIR HOW ARE YOU. I AM VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU ON FACEBOOK. I AM WORKING SLOWLY JUST LIKE TORTIOSE. BUT INSHA AALAH WITH YOUR PRAYS I'LL GET MY REAL POSTION WHICH YOU TOLD ME AND ADVICED ME. I'M VERY THANKFULL TO YOU SIR KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CELL NO. ON MY CELL PHONE WITH BEST WISHES AND ALSO HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012. WE ALL PRAY TO GOD THAT THIS YEAR BROUGHT FOR US PLEASURES AND HAPPINESS. (AMEEN)
    +92300-5971422
    ALLAH HAFIZ
    WASIM HASSAN DXN FAMILY MEMBER
    280001290

    ReplyDelete