You Are What You Think


I am sure you must have heard the cliché before that you are what you think, you are what you say, you are what you do, and finally you are what you attract and become

Let’s start a normal day--you get up in the morning with positive thoughts and say to yourself before you put your feet on the floor, “it’s going to be a wonderful day!” and your positive thoughts with affirmation will make your day wonderful. On the other hand, if you get up with negative thoughts, chances are that you will have a bad day. The big dilemma is how to think and remain positive. 
 
It is not easy to always think positively and do positive things when the news we hear or read and the people who surround us are negative—these factors continuously affect us. If you want to be positive, you have to work hard, very hard. In my opinion, your positive thoughts and actions are directly connected with people and environment. 
 
You do have control over people, for example your friends. If you see they affect you negatively, stay away from them. The challenge rather is to find new positive minded friends and they are not easy to find! These people look at life with enthusiasm and happiness, are grateful for what God has given them, they live in the present, they are fun loving and enjoy life, and to them hearing no is not a rejection, but next opportunity. It is your task to make efforts to find such people. Your environment includes your job, and the city you live in. It is difficult to change these two overnight. But if your job gives you negative vibes, it is time to move and look for a new job. 

In my case, my last job had both negative people as well as negative surroundings. I used to drag myself every morning to work, but I promised myself that I will find a way to get out of my depressing situation. Thank God, it took me almost 4 years to find my new life and my personal freedom through DXN Network Marketing system.
 
Now, I love both the people I work with and the highly positive environment I am immersed in. Before I had a corporate job involving the regular 40 hours per week, and the hours felt like never ending hours. Today, I work more than 50 hours per week and I still feel I should give more and that is what I call labor of love. The best part of my work is that I am not only working for myself, but for others too. I am trying my best to make a difference in the lives of others, seeing them come out of their health and financial issues, and above all, I enjoy the smile of pure happiness. It is a business where you help many get what they want, you automatically get what you want. It is a win-win formula.
 
After being involved in this wonderful network marketing industry for over a decade, I have found that if you are positive and work with positive people in a positive environment, you are bound to be happy and successful. Bottom line, life is what you make of it and it is purely in your hand—it is up to you how you choose your thoughts and plan your actions. If you want happiness in your life, you need to work on your thoughts. Only you and you alone can set these high standards for yourself. Be positive and create positivity around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment